The TEK 1.5 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 11 kilometers with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits, or all dogs used for upland birds.
The Collar Receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 7.6 meter.
The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 1.5 meter.
-Waterproof and submersible to 1.5 meter
- Dimensions (without antenna): H127mm x W58mm x D30mm
- Dimensions (with antenna ): H235 x W58mm xD30mm
- Battery: Li-ion Rechargeable. 2 hour recharge
- Run time: 20 hours per charge (dependant on backlight setting)
Battery life 3-5 years with correct maintenance
GPS Tracking Collar:
- Waterproof and submersible to 7.6 meter
- Weight: 227g -Battery: Li-ion Rechargeable. 2 hour recharge
- Dimensions: H32mmx W95mm x D32mm
- Collar strap: Strong 19mm with metal buckle
- Fits 34-70cm neck
||Up to 11 Km
||Expandable up to 12 dogs
||Instantly select stimulation, vibration, or tone
||Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 1.5 meter. GPS Collar is DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible to 7.6 meter.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Adjust the scale from 100 meters to 120 kilometers or set the scale to auto
- Store up to 20 way points
- Backlit LCD screen
- Integral, tilt-compensated compass
- GPS functionality
- Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Charging Adaptor