|For Small and Medium Dogs||No|
|For Large Dogs||Yes|
|Maximum wire lenght||850 m|
|Receiver size H x W x D||4,1cm X 6,9cm X 4,2cm|
|Receiver battery||Battery 9 Volts|
|Collar lenght||15cm - 71cm|
|Collar levels of correction||4|
|Collar receiver weight||130 g|
|For Catsl and Little Dogs||No|
- LCD Display - LCD display shows the correction level, battery level and a counter to show how many times your pet steps on the mat.
- Easy to Use - Place ScatMat® on countertops, on the sofa, in doorways and near trash cans to teach curious dogs and cats which areas of your home are off-limits.
- 7 Correction Modes - Multiple correction levels allow you to set the training mat to tone only correction, low, medium or high static correction with or without tone.
- Training Tool - When your pet steps on the mat, they will feel a safe yet startling correction that discourages them from entering the off-limits area.
- Safety Timeout - If your pet stays on the mat for more than 8 seconds the mat times out for 4 seconds; if your pet stays on the mat after that period of time, the correction will resume.
- Sofa Size - Large training mat measures 150 cm L X 30 cm W so you can easily place it on sofa and other surfaces in your home