9.00 AM - 17.00 PM
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD!
PayPal / Barion
PHONE: +36 70 947 96 75
Order online now!
The secret is out: half of the dog population – especially small dogs – sleep on their owners’ beds or other furniture. It’s not magic getting them there! Either their owners do the bending and lifting or the pets accumulate a lifetime of joint stress. Whether looking out for a dachshund’s delicate back or protecting the golden retriever from hip dysplasia, a set of pet steps is just what the veterinarian ordered.
- Elegant cherry wood finish fits almost any décor
- Attractive inlaid design
- Neutral-coloured dense pile carpet
- Two-step model for sofa access
- Three-step model for beds and other heights to 81 cm
- Carpet tread is solidly attached to provide secure, padded and quiet footing
- Protective pads keep hard floors free of scratches and keep steps in place on carpets
- Easy cleaning: wipe wood with damp cloth; vacuum/spot-clean carpet
- Veterinarian recommended
- Furniture grade tongue-and-groove assembly is sturdy enough for any size pet
- Solid wood with durable polyurethane finish
- Simple assembly with provided materials
TIP: As a natural wood product, some variability in the colour and grain of the stairs is normal. If small nicks or scratches occur, the finish can be restored using coloured furniture polish.
|Number of Steps||Pet Weight||Length||Width||Height|
2 Steps, 14 in High
3 Steps, 21 in High