PetSafe ScoopFree™ Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Second Generation, Hooded
PetSafe ScoopFree™ Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Second Generation, Hooded you can leave alone for weeks at a time. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box.
Strike scooping the litter box off your to-do list. With the ScoopFree™ Covered Self-Cleaning Litter Box, there’s no scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat’s litter box for weeks. It uses crystal litter that provides 5 times better odour control than traditional clumping litter by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste. This low-tracking litter also helps keep your floors clean because it is 99% dust free and doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. Safety sensors ensure that the scooping cycle only occurs when your cat is out of box. It uses disposable trays that have a plastic lining to help protect against leaking, and each tray comes with a lid for quick and easy disposal. Just remove the tray and throw it away. There’s even a health counter that tracks how many times your furry feline uses the box, which is a convenient way to detect early signs of a health issue, and the included privacy cover gives your cat a secluded toilet. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
- Automatically removes waste – No scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat's litter box for weeks
- Unbeatable Odour Control – Crystal litter removes smell by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste
- No More Messy Floors – Low-tracking crystals are 99% dust free and don’t stick to your cat’s paws; a hooded cover helps keep kitty litter inside the box
- Leak protection – Disposable trays have plastic lining to help protect against leaking and keep your floors clean
- Easy clean-up – Simply remove the tray and throw it away; each tray includes a lid for quick disposal
- Monitor cat's health – The health counter keeps track of how many times your furry feline uses the box
- Pregnant women, babies, young children and immunodeficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste.
- Cat waste may contain toxoplasmosis pathogens that can be harmful to these individuals.
- ScoopFree Litter Box
- Crystal Litter
- Operating Guide
- Disposable Tray
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
Litter Tray Replacement
|Number of Cats||Average Litter Tray Life|
Best Use Tips
- Your cat's age, health and diet also affect her waste. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if your cat:
- Is under 6 months old
- Is over 10 years old
- Has health problems
- Eats a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts
- Never add litter to your ScoopFree Litter Box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue Crystal Litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree litter boxes.
- ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Cat Mate Cat Flaps
CAT MATE Cat Doors are suitable for a wide range of cat breeds. 4-way lock that gives you more control of your pets` movements as it also allows you to set the flap to Unlocked, Locked, In Only or Out Only.
The FroliCat RoloRat is an Automatic Cat Teaser that works with 3 AAA battery.
The Premium Crystal Litter 2-Pack comes with two pre-portioned bags of our original scent crystal litter.
Pet Feeders - Fountains
The Drinkwell® 1,8 Litre Pet Fountain is the ultimate in style and design. This all new design utilizes the same patented free-falling stream of water as the original Drinkwell which entices pets to drink more, keeping them happy, healthy and hydrated.
The ScoopFree disposable litter tray is the reason you can leave ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes alone for weeks at a time. With disposable trays, you don’t have to see, touch or smell messy waste.